Are you feeling fulfilled about your life? Do you really love to do the things you do on a regular basis?
Or are you as so many out there, that are not happy about one, or maybe even more, aspects of their lives?
It is a shame that so many people feel this about some area of their life. I believe everybody should be doing the things they want to do.
It is your life, so you decide how you want to life it. That’s not up to your boss, your friends, your parents or your neighbours. They have nothing to say about the way you should do things.
To be able to do the things you love doing it is necessary that you find passion in your life. You should be passionate about the work you do. You should be passionate about your hobbies and sports you do besides your job. And your love life should be full of passion as well.
To help you focus more on passion in your life, and help you think about what your passions are I’ve collected 22 inspiring quotes about passion. They’ll all give you a great view on passion. Why it is so important, how to find it and why you should pursuit it.
01. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”- Harriet Tubman
02. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” – Wanda Skyes
03. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”- Oprah Winfrey
04. “There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”- Nelson Mandela
05. “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.”- Jon Bon Jovi
06. “You can’t fake passion.”- Barbara Corcoran
07. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
08. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”- Anthony J. D’Angelo
09. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs
10. “Yes, in all my research, the greatest leaders looked inward and were able to tell a good story with authenticity and passion.”- Deepak Chopra
11. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” – Mia Hamm
12. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
13. “Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.”– Hardy D. Jackson
14. “Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses.”– Marilyn vos Savant
15. “Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.”– David Frost
16. “Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.”– Joy Page
17. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”– Christopher Reeve
18. “I tell people I’m too stupid to know what’s impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true.”– Debi Thomas
19. “That fear – that feeling in your head and your body is a sign that what you’re doing actually matters. Don’t kill it. Embrace it.”– Jonathan Fields
20. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”– Tony Robbins
21. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”– Nelson Mandela
22. “Making a decision is only the beginning of things. When someone makes a decision, he is really diving into a strong current that will carry him to places he had never dreamed of when he first made the decision.” – The Alchemist